Just Passing Through



Although it feels like my time here will never end,
I'm just passing through.
I'm passing through the Way.
I'm passing through the Truth.
I'm passing through the Life.
I have searched, and I have found God's heart.
I have found the Way.
I have found the Truth.
I have found the Life.
I have tasted, and I have seen that the Lord is good.
So I look forward to the end.
I have tasted the Way.
I have tasted the Truth.
I have tasted the Life.
I know this world is not my home, and I'm just passing through.
I'm going to meet the Way.
I'm going to meet the Truth.
I'm going to meet the Life.
Although this journey can be exciting, I look forward to the end.
I keep my eye on the prize.
I can see the Way.
I can see the Truth.
I can see the Life.
It's right in front of me now.
This life will disappear, in the blink of an eye.
And I will pass on through,
To the true Life.
To the free Life.
To the only Life.
Into the never-ending joy of my Lord.


John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Comments

Popular Posts