Love Conquers All



     Praise God! I want to share what the Holy Spirit inspired me to write in my journal today, Easter Sunday. This is a day of victory! Oh, what a happy day, indeed!

     I see the fruit of the Spirit forming much more deeply in me all the time. The love of God is so deep in my heart. I would give anything to help someone. Love always wins. Love has conquered all and won. Love has softened the hardest of hearts and turned the lion into the lamb. Love has tamed the beast. 

     I feel as if my life is suspended in mid-air. It's a miracle. I don't know how I'm doing this other than the power of God that is upholding me and propelling me forward. Oh, the love, joy, peace. Oh, the joy of knowing and loving you, Jesus. Oh, the peace that surpasses understanding! 


Philippians 4:7

"and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

     Oh, the betrayal that you experienced. When Judas kissed you, God in the flesh, on the cheek, as if you were lower than him. You prayed for your enemies and your love won out in the end. By the power of God you arose from the grave. Nothing can overcome the power of love. Love always wins. True love never dies. Love truly conquers all. Mercy triumphs over judgment surely.

James 2:13

"For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment."


     Beauty rises from the ashes. We as believers show the power of God as we rise from the most unlikely of situations. By the love of God we are still here, still suspended in mid-air, being upheld by the very hand of God. Our lives are every bit supernatural and miraculous. We have the power of the living God in us. Nothing can hold us down or keep us back. Love always prevails and wins in the end. Not even death can stop us. Every person who gives up their life (for God) furthers the Kingdom of God, and we have eternal life, so we cannot lose. 

Jesus said:

John 15:13

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends."

     Love surely wins in the end. There is NOTHING that can separate us from the love of God. 


Romans 8:38-39

"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

     So when people are evil and circumstances are hard, we can prevail because of the love of God. There is no greater power in all the world than the love of God. Nothing can stop it. Nothing can hold it back or hold it down. We can be content in any situation.


Philippians 4:11

"Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:"


     In all my life I have seen many things, but never have I seen anything more powerful or more beautiful than the love of God. It changes lives. It softens the hardest of hearts. It makes us arise from brokenness and the pits of destruction and enter into the promise-land of paradise and eternal reward.

Isaiah 61:3

"To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”



Comments

Popular Posts