Praise Elevates us into God’s Presence and Power!

Today I would like to write a blog simply praising the Lord for his goodness that never fails, never ends!  Sometimes life can be so confusing, always changing, but we can rest assure in our Lord who never fails us and NEVER CHANGES.  He is the same yesterday today and forever!

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterdaytodayand forever.


Lord I simply love and trust you!  I do!  I want to make a public display of your goodness.  Your mercy never fails!  Wherever you lead me I will follow!



This is a Jamie Grace video on Youtube called "You Lead".  Very inspirational song!  

This is a little bit of a confusing time in my life.  I am in a transitional period involving jobs and living arrangements.  This morning I woke up and I needed to vent about everything going on to my mother.  After I vented I came back to that place the Lord gently leads me to each time after I get upset and frazzled about things going on.  He gently reminds me each moment is perfection if he is in it, no matter what it looks like on the outside.  He is simply ALWAYS in control and sees that big picture that we can't see.  I make a choice each day to give myself back to him daily because I belong to him anyway.  He controls my will, I submit myself to him completely because I trust him with everything I have and everything I am!  Contrary to some people's belief that I am no longer in control of my life, giving my will to the Lord actually frees me from having to make decisions on a limited view with limited intellect.  Letting the Lord direct me gives me the freedom to simply follow his direction, the master of every universe!  Also, I have learned to praise him in every circumstance simply because the Lord is good and his mercies never fail!  



Psalm 136:1

Thanksgiving to God for His Enduring Mercy

136 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
    For His mercy endures forever.


Also, this saying stays with me and often pops into my head at random times:  "God inhabits the praises of His people!"



Psalm 22:3

But You are holy,
Enthroned in the praises of Israel.

Here is another great article I found about the POWER of praise on a website called victorious.org.  Enjoy!

"The Power of Praise & Worship"

This is the secret in how to be happy in EVERY circumstance on this earth.  Simply praise God, NO MATTER WHAT you are going through!
Here is another great inspirational song by Kerrie Roberts called "No Matter What".


God bless you on your journey and walk with him!  I hope this blog has encouraged you in some way.  Feel free to write a comment.  I appreciate any feedback although I am also content to just do this to honor my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Name above all Names!  To God be all the glory forever! 








Comments

Popular Posts