The Cure


Lately God has really been testing my faith and I realized the only thing that can help me is the Word of God. I tried reading other books and articles and none of those things could really help me. I started getting really frustrated. It seemed like a bunch of words and a bunch of nonsense. There was nothing that could help me. What I'm going through is spiritual and nothing else can help me but the straight up pure Word of God. Nothing else will do. Nothing else will cure what I'm going through than the pure milk of the Word. I need spiritual nourishment straight from the source, straight from the mouth of God. I have felt God is really distant lately and I heard someone say "if you can't hear from God, hear what His Word says to us". It is the only thing that can truly help us. We need much, much more of it than we think we do. It is the only cure for anxiety, fear, doubt and unbelief. It is how we fight our spiritual battles. My soul is hungry, even starved for it. Take these verses and write them out, type them out, use them up, wear them out. That's what they are there for. They are the cure for every spiritual ailment. These are the words of LIFE. They are life to us. Do not neglect the Word of God. Take hold of it, grasp it hard and don't let go. Put it to work and let it work for you. In order to receive we've got to put the work in and make these verses work for us.

Comments

Popular Posts