Salvation is Free; It Will Only Cost You Everything

Salvation is free. It will only cost you everything.  What that means is salvation means a complete change of who you are.  God will come to live inside of you through the Holy Spirit and start changing you from the inside out.  Count the cost of being a disciple of Christ (Luke 14:28).  Taking up your cross means dying to the life you desire to live and giving it up to live the life God desires you to live, which is your highest possible destiny, it's His best.  You can have God's best but you have to be willing to do it and it's not easy.  It will cost you everything, but it's so worth it. 
Jesus said:

Luke 14:27-28

"And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.  For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it—"

     I hope you see that it's worth whatever cost you have to pay.  I can testify from my own life that giving my life to Christ is the best thing that ever happened to me.  My life has changed so radically that my family is still completely stunned to this day.  I cannot go into how many wonderful things have happened to me because it would take days but know this one thing: God is my life forever.  It's been 100% God's grace, and 0% me.

Comments

Popular Posts