Shepherd Redeemer


Lord, you are my Shepherd.
You lay me down in the fields. 
You give me such peace,
Every fear is released.
In your presence
I have everything I need.

Lord, you are the Fresh Rain.
You wipe away my tears.
There's nothing left to fear.
You have washed me in the rain.
And taken away my shame.
You've calmed my anxious heart.
And wiped away every doubt.

Lord, you are my Redeemer.
You redeem the time.
You restore the lost years.
And turn back the clock.
You reverse the hands of time.
I relive my redemption 
Over and over again.
The clock stands still
As my redemption draws nigh.


Lord, you are my Safe Haven.
You've taken me in your everlasting arms.
You've never forsaken me.
When everyone else has left me
You have taken me in.
My heart finds rest in you.
Just as I am
I know I'm safe with you.

Lord, you are my Savior.
Now that I met you
I'll never be the same.
Because of your grace
Standing before you
I am not ashamed.

Lord, you are my Future.
I will spend forever in your house.
Singing your praise.

Lord, you are forever mine.
And I am forever thine.

Lord, you make me whole.
You restore my soul.

Comments

Popular Posts