Spiritual Warfare Pt. 5: Personal Proclamations

These are some of my favorite bible verses made into personal proclamations.
You can copy and paste these in a document in order to print them, or copy them by hand onto individual note-cards to proclaim out loud. That's what I do.  I carry these around with me wherever I go.  I don't leave home without them.  These bible verses have GREAT POWER. They are the spoken word of God, which is the SWORD of the SPIRIT. Use these as WEAPONS to battle the enemy.   Use them DAILY.  Get them so DEEP in your spirit that they're not only memorized, they actually become a part of you.  

Proclaim these OUT LOUD DAILY in JESUS' RIGHTEOUS HOLY NAME!

2 Timothy 1:7
I have NOT been given a spirit of fear, but of POWER, and of LOVE, and of a SOUND MIND!

Romans 8:37
Yet in ALL these things I am MORE THAN A CONQUEROR through Him who LOVES me!

1 John 5:4
I have been born of God, therefore I have OVERCOME this world!

Romans 8:16-17
I'm a CHILD of GOD. I'm an HEIR of GOD. I'm a JOINT-HEIR with CHRIST. Right now I may partake in His suffering, but someday I will be GLORIFIED with Him FOREVER!

Romans 8:18
The suffering that I'm going through at this present time is NOTHING compared to the GLORY which shall be revealed in me SOMEDAY!

2 Corinthians 5:7
For I walk by FAITH, NOT by SIGHT!

Romans 8:39
NOTHING can separate me from the LOVE of GOD!

Romans 8:15
I have NOT received a spirit of bondage, but I have received the spirit of ADOPTION whereby I can cry, “ABBA, FATHER!”.

Romans 8:12
I am NO LONGER condemned, because I am now IN CHRIST JESUS, and I walk after the spirit of GOD. Christ Jesus has set me FREE from the law of sin and death!

Philippians 4:19
God, My Father, supplies ALL of my needs according to His RICHES in GLORY by Christ Jesus!

Ephesians 6:13-16
Therefore I will put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes I will be able to stand my ground, and after I've done everything I WILL stand. I will STAND FIRM then with the belt of truth buckled around my waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, with my feet fitted with the readiness that comes with the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, I will take up the shield of faith, with which I will extinguish EVERY flaming arrow of the evil one.  And I will take up the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is the Word of God!

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in me, whom I have received from GOD.  I am NOT my own. I was bought with a price. Therefore, I WILL honor God with my body!

James 4:7
I submit to God. I resist the devil and he HAS TO flee from me!

Revelation 12:11
I have OVERCOME this world by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of my TESTIMONY. I do NOT love my life so much as to shrink from death!

1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to GOD, who gives me the VICTORY through my Lord, Jesus Christ!

1 John 4:4
The ONE who is IN me is GREATER than the one who is in the world!

Philippians 4:13
I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who STRENGTHENS me!

Isaiah 54:17
NO WEAPON formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment I SHALL condemn!

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; it shall NOT return to me void, but it shall accomplish what I PLEASE, and it SHALL PROSPER in the thing for which I send it!

Romans 8:30
I have been PREDESTINED by God. I have been CALLED by God. I have been JUSTIFIED by Christ, and someday I will be GLORIFIED with Him FOREVER!

Romans 8:28
ALL THINGS work together for good in my life because I LOVE God, and because I have been CALLED according to His purpose!

Romans 8:32
God, My Father, freely gives me ALL THINGS!

Hebrews 11:6
God, My Father, REWARDS my faith when I diligently seek Him!

2 Peter 3:9
God, My Father, wants NO ONE to perish, but EVERYONE to come to repentance!

2 Corinthians 12:9

And He said to me, "My GRACE is SUFFICIENT for you, for My STRENGTH is made PERFECT in weakness."  Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the POWER of Christ may rest upon me!

1 Peter 5:8-9

I will be of sober spirit and on the alert.  For my adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion.  But I will RESIST him, firm in my faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by my brethren who are in the world!

Romans 12:18

If it is possible, as much as depends on me I will live peaceably with all men!

Romans 12:2

I will not copy the behavior and customs of this world but I will let God transform me into a new person by changing the way I think.  Then I will learn to know God's will for me which is good and perfect and pleasing!

Isaiah 53:5

Jesus was pierced for my transgressions.  He was crushed for my iniquities; the punishment that brings me peace was on Him, and by His wounds I am healed!

John 15:12-13

This is my commandment, that you love one another.  Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

Psalm 139:14

I will praise you Father, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well!

1 Thessalonians 4:7

God has not called me to an unclean life, but to one of PURITY!

John 4:23-24

But an hour is coming and NOW IS, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.  God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and in truth!

Luke 10:19

I have been given authority to trample snakes and scorpions and to OVERCOME all the power of the enemy; NOTHING will harm me!




Thank you for reading this entire 5 part series on Spiritual Warfare.  I pray that you have found the freedom that's in the BLOOD of CHRIST, and the POWER of HIS NAME. Don't give up!  Keep on fighting the good fight, and WE SHALL PREVAIL!  God bless you!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh I thank God for the wonderful verse's, I didn't know how to Pray the Spiritually warfares Prayer.Remained Blessed.

Popular Posts